About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather. I have been married to my best friend since 11/03/2007. We have a healthy son Brent a angel daughter Addison, healthy rainbow Iva and a angel son Pierson. We are just a family that loves each other and tries to spend as much time together. We have learned from all of our past we appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Will I ever be normal again?

The problem I already the answer to that question, and it's no. I have changed forever and the person that I used to be I will never be again. I will always have a different way of thinking, different way I look at things and who I wanted to be will always be different. I know going back to who I used to be would mean I would have never got pregnant and never would have never experienced the death of my daughter. That part of my life would have never happened. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat just to have her living in me again, but there's days were I just want 1 day that doesn't have heartache. The heartache I live with will never leave, yes not so painful but it will always ache for her. I guess I just want to be somewhat normal again.... The Anxiety about everything that I am unable to control would subside

. When will this happen, a year, five, ten or never??

No comments:

Post a Comment