About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather. I have been married to my best friend since 11/03/2007. We have a healthy son Brent a angel daughter Addison, healthy rainbow Iva and a angel son Pierson. We are just a family that loves each other and tries to spend as much time together. We have learned from all of our past we appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wow, its been some time....

Hello everyone!!

It has definitely been some time since I actually blogged. I was reminded just a couple of months ago that I once had a blogged and until today it seemed I did a lot of blogging... I spent most of my day today reading my pasts posts of my sweet Addison. Life has really changed since then and I was reminded how hard it was for me to live back then. Many have said "with time your grief will change" and that is absolutely true! I just celebrated Addison's 4th birthday this year, 4 YEARS have past without her. And again life has really changed!! Between building a house, getting pregnant with a healthy rainbow, getting pregnant again and once again loosing another baby, life has changed. I will try to come back and tell you whets been going on the last couple of years and get you all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment